Thursday, May 20, 2010
Travel group photo
Sorry, I forgot to post the travel group photo from Wednesday. I guess I posted a bunch with Longji and me and not the group photo which was what I wanted to post. Our group is awesome! Yesterday was the oath ceremony which was pretty basic. There are no pictures to post because there are no cameras allowed and really the whole ceremony takes a couple of minutes. We wrapped up the shopping and ate dinner with some other families at Lucy's...again. I can't wait to get home and have some Mexican food! I hope Longji can find something he likes on the menu at home. We catch our train this afternoon and stay in Hong Kong for the night. Tomorrow we fly out at 11:45am. We are counting down the hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have a safe trip home! I am so excited for you guys to start your life here.
ReplyDelete