Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Chen Family Temple, Safari and PIZZA
Ok, so we caved and ordered a pizza for dinner Monday night. The "boys" went out for pizza and finally returned two hours later...the best pizza ever. We tried the Pearl River beer with the pizza. Not so bad. Yesterday we visited the Chen Family Temple. Longji decided to hold hands with one of the other daughters in our group. Her name is Maya and she is precious. She was adopted at ten months and her parents returned for number two this month. I think she is 5 1/2. She and Longji made friends in the pool the day before so he had someone to hang out with while the adults were learning about the Temple. We took a boat taxi with another family in the afternoon. It is was Longji's first boat ride ever. Today we went to the Guangdong Safari and it was amazing. The animals were beautiful! It was hot and sticky, but worth it. Tomorrow we take the famous red couch photos so I had to run out this evening to buy some traditional clothes for Longji. I hope he cooperates with the photographer. We did take some photos today after breakfast of the hotel. This really is a beautiful place to stay. I will try to post red couch photos tomorrow as soon as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwww i love those pics (:
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE the pictures of you both with Longji in front of the waterfall! Can't wait to see more on the red couch tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Ferlands