Tuesday, May 4, 2010
And the official packing begins...
Today Mom and I spent some time together running around San Antonio picking up some last minute things. Oh, and we treated ourselves to a fantastic pedicure to relieve a little of our stress. Why is my mom stressing you ask? She is not going to know what to do when I am not calling her on my way home from work every day and e-mailing in between. We will not have our Monday night dinners for a few weeks and she won't be running into me at the office on the weekends when I go in for transcribing. Today was necessary for both of us. So now that I have pretty toes I can enjoy wearing my flip flops while I bust my behind packing and cleaning and packing and cleaning some more. Ginger recovered well from her surgery yesterday and it was nice to see her running around like normal today. Tomorrow we are getting haircuts and cleaning the cars. We also need to get crickets for Buddy (our leopard gecko) and Sammie needs bok choy. He is our sulkata tortoise. Other than these little tasks we are pretty much done. Well, outside of the packing and cleaning and packing and cleaning some more. Jordyn was in charge of the sign tonight. Isn't she a doll?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOOO excited for you all! Please keep us posted and we promise to keep on praying!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kim, Jay, Cam, and Cael
Theresa and John have only been gone hours and I am having withdrawals. But, have no fear,our cousin Jeanmarie from New York has been calling me to make sure I have someone to talk to. Be safe, you guys, we love you!
ReplyDelete