Sunday, May 16, 2010

Six Banyan Tree Temple

Today we visited the Six Banyan Tree Temple with the rest of our travel group. Not too exciting for the kids, but interesting. We opted to not have Longji blessed by the Buddhist monks...just not our thing. We returned to the local grocery store to pick up a few items and lunch. Tonight John and all of the other dads are "hunting" for pizza. We will see how that goes. Longji and I will probably take a walk around the island and wait for dad's return with dinner. We did go back to the pool today, but I did not take but a couple of pictures. They did not come out very good. I am posting a picture of Longji trying on John's shorts. He is always being silly. We skipped nap time again so I am hoping bedtime won't be an issue. Tomorrow we tour again and then I am getting a massage. These beds are terrible and I am feeling it!

1 comment: