Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This is it...




Ok, we are packed and ready to go. I guess this is my last post before departure. Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers. Comment if you like on the blog. I would love to share your comments with Adam when we return. We will post if we can from Beijing and then when we arrive in Guangzhou.

Jeff - you rock!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Jordyn texted that she misses you already. Michael (our cousin) sent a website to us so we could track the plane real time. It is awesome. I sent it to Jordyn and she loves it. She thinks it is so cool. We will be able to track Theresa, John and Adam on their way back. We are so excited. This has been a long process and God is now sending Adam home to all of us. Love you guys, Mom

    ReplyDelete