Longji lost his first tooth today at school. I went to pick him up and he was wearing a "Lost Tooth Club" sticker. I asked him about it and he proudly showed me the new hole in his mouth. Apparently, he wiggled it out of his mouth today after lunch...brave little man he is. He was so excited to show me. We had to rush over to John's football practice so he could show him too. We came home today and he insisted on taking a picture of the tooth. Oh, he is so cute.
As for school, he had a pretty good first week. We meet with the teacher next week so I will have a better idea how he actually is doing in class. It has been crazy here in the Laymon household, but I will try to post more often in the future as things slow down.
No comments:
Post a Comment