Tuesday, August 10, 2010

3 Months Today!

Okay, so we met our little prince three months ago today...can't believe it. It seems like he has physically been with us longer, though he has been in our hearts forever. I still wouldn't change a thing and I love every minute of it! Even the "crabby" days. The tooth is a little looser, but still attached. I am hoping it will hold on until 1st grade pictures, but who knows. He is ready for school as far as clothes and supplies go and we continue to talk about it daily to prepare him for that 1st big day. I talk to myself about it too...because I need a little preparation. I am definitely going with the waterproof mascara the first day!

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe that it has been 3 months? Time had gone so quickly....we sure miss you all and hope that you are still planning a visit???

    ReplyDelete