Thursday, August 12, 2010

My little fisherman!


Okay, I had to post this one...it is one of my new favorites. John took Adam Longji fishing yesterday and he came home with only one picture, but it is a priceless one! I love it! We are now slowly transitioning to the name Adam. He seems okay with it, but we are moving slowly. I did share my phone number last night with Longji before bed. I explained what it is for and why it is important to know our phone numbers. He practiced calling me from John's phone. This morning during breakfast he spit out the seven digits! Amazingly smart if you ask me...

As for the tooth, he is realizing now that it is going to be a little sore the looser it gets so we are not so into the whole "get money for the teeth" concept anymore. Little does he know, eventually it will fall out. School is right around the corner and we still get the look when we talk about it, but I think he is going to be just fine. Now for myself...that's another story.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture!!! Longji looks so happy! We love the updates and pictures. Hopefully we can try to skype again soon! Tell Adam Longji Lulu says hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat your heart out, Uncle Jeffrey!

    ReplyDelete