Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Our Shenzhen Superman
We will meet our Shenzhen Superman (he is the one on the left) in about one month. Tomorrow we will hopefully receive our consulate appointment and then we will be able to book our airline tickets. Since we are a month away from travel we are hoping to get tickets at a good price. At this point, I don't care how much they cost...I just want to meet my son. The picture on the right is actually a birthday card that was given to John's uncle Ed back in 2007. Aunt Rita sent the card to us a while back, with Ed's permission of course, along with a note of encouragement about the adoption. I decided I would frame it and hang it up in his room. Thank you Uncle Ed and Aunt Rita!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment