Okay, so I have to share this story...in honor of Ms. Shelley, our school librarian. She came into my 3rd period class a few weeks ago with a big box of Legos for Adam. When she walked in and handed me the box she made a comment about a missing Lego...out of 1000 pieces! I giggled, along with my entire class, and questioned the missing Lego, "Did you actually count every Lego?" SHE SURE DID! She knew exactly which Lego was missing, a small red translucent piece. And she continued with, "I am sure it will turn up somewhere." I shared this with my family and we have been giggling about it since. Then today, she walks into my 1st period class with the infamous small red translucent Lego! I about fell over. It was hilarious and I had to share the find with my 3rd period. Ms. Shelley rocks! I can't wait to share this story with Adam one day.
As for the significance of the Lego...in China, red is a good luck color. More importantly, the lonely Lego finally made it "home" which is where Adam will be shortly.
That's precious. I can't imagine how many legos have been lost in our house! She's amazing if she can keep up with a 1000 piece set!
ReplyDelete