After a very long weekend on four planes and at least 20 hours of flying we finally made it. This is my 5th attempt at posting, but I think I have figured it out. I thought I had worked out the kinks before the trip, but that wasn't the case. It is Tuesday afternoon here in Nanning, China. Because of the data size I am going to do multiple posts to get all of these pictures uploaded. They may be small on the blog, but I think if you click on them you can see a bigger version. This first set of pictures is from our first night in Guangzhou at the hotel airport. It was a beautiful hotel with an amazing breakfast. We didn't check in until about 11:30pm and then we left at 7:45am so it was a very short visit. There was a glass wall between the bathroom and main room...very interesting. Fortunately, we were able to cover the glass with an electronically controlled wall. Our last flight was Monday morning to Nanning and this is where we are currently. Gotcha pics will be uploaded next.
No comments:
Post a Comment