Thursday, February 16, 2012

Late night

There are no faces in the countdown picture because we just took it and I was already in my pajamas, faced washed, contacts out...and just not pretty. I am in the middle of washing clothes, picking out my clothes, putting some back, picking new ones, putting those back and so on...Ladies, you know how it goes. The weather right now is a little wet over there, but not too cold. However, the best thing is probably to dress in layers which is what we have to do here in Texas. This does not help the packing situation. We are limited to one piece of luggage per person while flying intra-China. This is a challenge packing.

Tomorrow we have to run about five last minute errands after school and then we decided on a big Texas hamburger before we settle on noodles and rice for twelve days. The weather here is supposed to be messy Friday night and Saturday morning. Seriously, it couldn't wait until we flew out of here?

Longji is in better spirits about the trip which makes me feel better. I think he thinks we are going to be relaxing the entire time in the hotel. Yeah, that's not going to happen. He has a packet of work he will be doing and we will be touring the cities. I am thinking I might put on some weight with the breakfast buffet, but it will be so worth it. I love breakfast and they know how to do it in China. Tomorrow will be my last post before the trip. I need to make it through one more day of school, finish packing and loving my dogs and then China - here comes the Laymon family!

No comments:

Post a Comment