The weather today was perfect! Not too hot and the cloud cover protected us from the sun. We had close friends and family join us and we had one of Longji's classmates attend. She was a sweetheart. This was probably the biggest event yet for Longji here at home. He has explained to us that he has not had a birthday party before with friends and presents and a cake. We did send him a cake last year, but there are only pictures with him and the nannies eating the cake. He has been to numerous birthday parties here in America and he had great expectations for this first one. On the way home he thanked us in the car and said, "I liked my big birthday party." Oh, he is too cute! Enjoy the pictures!













Happy birthday, Adam Longji!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a wonderful birthday Adam Longji! You are so cute and I love all your pictures. I know Lulu will be excited to see them tonight!
ReplyDeleteGreat Birthday Party! Love the pics-Joy Graham
ReplyDelete