Thursday, April 28, 2011
Retail Therapy - Brielle
Okay, so I waited as long as I possibly could...I absolutely HAD to go out and buy my daughter something! I am sure it was not a realistic purchase because we really don't have accurate sizes and if we do travel in November/December the cute spring dresses will be useless, but I could not help myself. I just could not pass up the ladybug dress when I saw it and the daisy dress was too adorable so I went a size bigger for next year! I think the Hello Kitty pajamas will work for travel and John picked out the monkey flip flops! As soon as we can send her a care package I am hoping to send some of the hair accessories. I just needed something tangible for her and the purchase felt so good. We are four homestudy visits down as of Monday and now we just wait for the paperwork so we can send it off to the U.S. government. Again, we begin the long agonizing wait. It is so worth it!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The clothes and hair accessories are adorable!!! I love shopping for Lulu's clothes. She is growing so fast. I look at six 6's and think they're going to be too big, but then they always fit her.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear about Brielle and see pictures of her. We are so excited for you!!!
Love,
Kathie
"size" 6's
ReplyDelete