I just love the spring season! We are enjoying spring break right now and I am loving every minute of it with Longji! Everything is beginning to turn green again and I can't wait for an awesome wildflower drive through the Texas hill country.
As for the blog changes and new timeline (posted to the right of the blog), John and I had posted previously that we were looking into a second adoption...well, we would like to officially announce we are "pregnant!" A China pregnancy of course! We have been matched and have accepted the referral of a precious six year old girl. We are calling her Brielle and we cannot wait to post the beautiful pictures we have of her. We have to keep her information and pictures confidential for now, but I will keep everyone updated on our progress as it happens. Hopefully we will be traveling to meet our daughter in the fall and it would be such a blessing to have her here with us by Christmas. Longji is excited about having a companion around to play with, although he would prefer another boy in the house. Once I explained she would probably rather play with dolls than his toys he was fine with having a girl around. He is actually only about three months older than Brielle so it will be like having twins at home, which John never wanted. Little did he know...
So for now, we are planning for our upcoming homestudy visits, one for Brielle's adoption and another for Longji's 12 month post-adoption. Still can't believe it has been almost one full year. He has truly blessed our lives. Tomorrow will be our first visit to Fiesta Texas so I will hopefully have pictures to post soon. His birthday is just around the corner and it will be one to remember, that is for sure.
We have officially stepped right back into the crazy, blessed world of adoption and we cannot wait to meet our daughter. And the journey continues...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so happy for all of you! I cannot wait to see pictures! It must be exciting to return to China so soon again knowing what to expect (in terms of the process). Such exciting news!!!!
ReplyDelete