Saturday, January 9, 2010

Travel Phase

Well, we are officially in the travel phase of our journey. Our agency contacted us this week and gave us a rough estimate for travel time which happens to be my birthday, February 20th. Wouldn't that be awesome? We had a homestudy update Tuesday afternoon and we will use this update to submit our latest paperwork to Homeland Security. Meanwhile, we are working on our visa applications. I have been thinking about Adam's care package all week and I just pray he has his photo album to look at. Wednesday evening we purchased John and Adam's backpack for the trip. I have a whole list of things for Adam's bag. Tomorrow I am planning to mail out our adoption announcements and finalize our Homeland Security paperwork. At some point this week I need to start a packing list. We have some prescriptions to fill for the trip (antibiotics-just in case) and I have to get started on that pillow...we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment