Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nesting


Our bunk bed set was delivered on Friday, January 1st. We are always very pleased with Ashley Furniture and their delivery crew. We hope Adam is happy with his bunk bed. We plan on him sleeping on the top bunk if he is ready and I am sure John and I will take turns sleeping on the bottom bunk in the beginning. Eventually, the girls may take turns as well. The sleeping arrangements in the Laymon household are going to be flexible for a few months. There are still a few more things I want to get for his room, but we need to spread out the "retail therapy" a bit. Tomorrow we start school again and although we have really not rested at all I think we are both ready to return. The time is going to fly here in the next few months and before you know it we will be on a 33 hour plane ride to China.

No comments:

Post a Comment