Friday, October 14, 2011

We got our LOA!

We got our LOA which is actually called the LSC...same thing! Now we can officially post pictures of our little girl! I sent a care package tonight and I am already preparing one with a photo album and some other items we have been holding onto for Brielle. Her Chinese name is Zhu Yi Qun. We will call her Brielle Yiqun Laymon. She is beautiful! We are sending announcements out as soon as we have a more accurate travel date. We were told maybe around February, but let's pray, pray, pray it is sooner. This has been one long "pregnancy!" These are pictures we received last March when we reviewed her file. I am hoping Ann at Red Thread China will be able to get updated pictures for us. She was pretty successful with Longji's orphanage. Enjoy the pictures!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment