Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Care Package #1

We sent Brielle her first care package Friday night through Ann at Red Thread China. We used her twice for Longji's care packages and we were very pleased with her service. She was able to get us updated pictures which was a nice surprise both times. Hopefully she will be able to do the same with Brielle. Below are pictures of the items in the care package and we couldn't be happier with her pajamas and blanket. We have Longji's panda bear (with a blue shirt) and he received the same blanket, but blue. Longji was wearing his dinosaur pajamas the day we met him. The nanny thought they were regular clothes...he was still the cutest boy in the room! We really feel like the pajamas are perfect for Brielle. She is going to be the little girl I never was...this should be interesting. I will update as soon as I know anything. I am sending another package soon with a photo album for her to look over. Can't wait for her to get here!




No comments:

Post a Comment