Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We visited our first pumpkin patch with Longji today. He was so delighted, he was adorable. He helped us pick out a good size pumpkin and then we let him pick out a smaller pumpkin and some stickers to put on it. He was so excited and we had a great time.




Later today I have to pick out and print some family photos for our social worker. She is coming by on Tuesday for our 6 month post-adoption visit. She is going to be so amazed at how much English this little man can speak in such a short amount of time. He continues to amaze us every day with how well he is transitioning.

John and I spent a little time together this morning seeing a movie, Like Dandelion Dust. Yeah, I cried through the whole thing. The average person would probably not be as impacted, but after our journey of adoption, the movie was very difficult to sit through...quietly that is. Very emotional film.


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures and what fun! We are hoping to get to a patch at some point over this holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete