Monday, June 7, 2010
New Bicycle!
Well, our little man got his first very own bicycle today! Aunt Autumn came by to meet him and in the back of her big orange Hummer was a hot wheels bicycle for Longji! He was so ecstatic he could not stop smiling. She visited for a while and then Longji and I worked on counting, colors and a matching game this afternoon. We walked around the block once after dinner and we just couldn't wait for tomorrow to let him ride so we ran up to the store to buy him a helmet. He was the happiest boy on the planet at that point. He rode his bicycle in a big open parking lot and he could not stop smiling the entire time. Of course I forgot the camera when he was riding, but I did grab a picture of Longji with Autumn and the fantastic gift. What a day for him. Now I am hoping he will have happy bicycle riding dreams all night long and not wake anyone up. He only came to our room once last night so John and I were discussing the progress we thought we were making this morning when we found out he woke up Jennifer four other times. Poor guy, something just does not allow him to sleep through the night. Sweet dreams my little cyclist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEAH! What a great gift! I know that he is absolutely ecstatic!! Sure wish our little guys could get together soon for a "trail ride".
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool bicycle Longji! We finally got the webcam and Brad should have it up and running this weekend. Can't wait for you and LuLu to talk to each other! We miss you!
ReplyDelete