Okay, so just when I was thinking I couldn't take it anymore, we got an UPDATE today! We got five pictures and a growth report. I am at a loss for words. Our little boy is just adorable and I can't wait to hold him and hug on him and tell him how much our hearts have been aching for him. I can't decide if the pictures and his updated growth report make it harder to wait for him or a little easier. His pictures are just beautiful! John and I immediately noticed the football he is holding in two of the pictures was the one we sent him in his care package. Now we know he definitely received the package. I hope he has seen his photo album. As for the trip itself, we continue to wait for TA (travel approval). Any day now it should be here.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Yeah, an update!
Okay, so just when I was thinking I couldn't take it anymore, we got an UPDATE today! We got five pictures and a growth report. I am at a loss for words. Our little boy is just adorable and I can't wait to hold him and hug on him and tell him how much our hearts have been aching for him. I can't decide if the pictures and his updated growth report make it harder to wait for him or a little easier. His pictures are just beautiful! John and I immediately noticed the football he is holding in two of the pictures was the one we sent him in his care package. Now we know he definitely received the package. I hope he has seen his photo album. As for the trip itself, we continue to wait for TA (travel approval). Any day now it should be here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEAH!! Theresa and John...he is gorgeous! I know EXACTLY how you feel and could not be happier that you have received this update! We are soooo ready to go, too. Congratulations on the update!!
ReplyDeleteKim and Jay
Hi, Michelle passed along the link to your blog. Pulling for your travel to come soon so you can go bring home your handsome little man! :)
ReplyDeleteMeriah