Wednesday, December 23, 2009
A little bit about our superman...
As I work on Adam's bedroom, prepare his care package and finalize announcements I can't stop thinking about who he is. The last updated paperwork we received included seven beautiful pictures, one of which I posted yesterday (my favorite one) and some general information. According to the growth report, Adam is a healthy little boy who is developing well. The "superman" comes from this latest update. We were told he likes to play with cars, puzzle games and superman. He also loves to play outdoors. Sounds like a perfect match to me. We can't wait to take him camping and fishing. I am sure his Uncle Jeff could show him a thing or two on the river and I look forward to taking him to John's football games. I imagine our little superman will be an active energetic Laymon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment