I wish I had wedding pictures to post, but I didn't even pick up my camera during the wedding night...hard to believe since I am constantly taking pictures. The fact that I had to get two flower girls, one ring bearer, a father-of-the-bride and myself ready for the wedding may have had something to do with it. I am hoping to get some from Jennifer and my new son-in-law (I like saying that), Bryan.
Brielle's birthday was a successful bash. We rented a fairy bouncer and the venue was my parents' backyard. That is what Brielle wanted...a very "hot" birthday party. The kids had a great time and Brielle was completely overwhelmed, but she loved it. Again, no pictures...I was hosting and we had a family member take pictures for us. I will make sure to post some of these when I get them.
We also consulted with a pediatric neurosurgeon in Austin this month and we now have a very clear understanding of Brielle's condition. All we have to do at this point is have her monitored by an MRI every year and we are surgery-free. It was a blessing of a visit and we still can't believe the prognosis considering when we started this journey she was diagnosed with a brain tumor...God is good!!
As far as school goes, we are trying to avoid the "s-word" for as long as possible, but we have picked up school supplies and some new clothes. The kids are enjoying their summer and really not into starting school already. We have been working all summer on math and reading so hopefully this has helped with the language obstacle.
I tried to upload some summer pictures, but the blogger website is not cooperating. Sorry! I will try to post again tomorrow. Hopefully, I will have better luck then.
No comments:
Post a Comment