Friday, December 23, 2011

TA Baby!

We got TA early this morning! Looks like we are traveling mid February and I will meet my little girl possibly on my birthday. We met Longji on Mother's Day and now Brielle on my birthday...wow! We are skipping the Beijing tour this time around so that may put us on a plane Saturday, February 18th. Still waiting on final dates. I hate the fact that we are traveling in just under two months. It seems so far away, but again, we know it's His timing, not ours. These next seven weeks will move quickly and before you know it we will be back at school counting down the days to summer! Here we come Brielle!!!!!!

On another topic, we are attempting ice skating today so I will post pictures later. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!!! TA!!! Congrats to the family! We are so anxious to meet your girl:-)

    ReplyDelete