Meanwhile...I am posting pictures of Longji in his kung fu uniform. He has attended four classes so far and he absolutely loves it! He is on his way to the next belt - yellow.
Friday, November 11, 2011
We have pictures!!
But, I can't show them! John hasn't seen the pictures yet so I just don't feel right posting them. They were e-mailed to us earlier today and I can't figure out how to forward them to John with my phone. He doesn't have internet access on the cell and he is down in Corpus Christi for a football game. He will be home late tonight, early morning so I will post them tomorrow. We requested that our agency ask again for photos since the other pictures were from almost a year ago. It was a wonderful surprise today. We are blessed!
Meanwhile...I am posting pictures of Longji in his kung fu uniform. He has attended four classes so far and he absolutely loves it! He is on his way to the next belt - yellow.

Meanwhile...I am posting pictures of Longji in his kung fu uniform. He has attended four classes so far and he absolutely loves it! He is on his way to the next belt - yellow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment