We decided to skip the FCC luncheon Saturday because there was just too much on our plates and we were struggling to fit it all in. We instead headed out to LaVernia, Texas, for my great grandmother's 100th birthday party. We had a great time and it was nice to see some extended family that we had not seen for years. I found out that I have a distant cousin who just came home this summer with a little girl from China. She was precious! If I can do it, I will add her blog to my list. My great grandmother was very excited and I think she had a fantastic 100 year celebration.
Yesterday Longji was feeling a little better so we let him go to his Chinese school party. The lion dancers were there and his 1st grade class performed two songs. Yes, they gave him the microphone. He did great!



Right now he is trying to eat some banana and biscuits. He requested two biscuits, but he only ate half the banana and half of one biscuit. We are going to the doctor this afternoon. I am terribly disappointed because he is missing his first Valentine's celebration at school. He was so excited and very upset he was not going to make it to school today and probably tomorrow. Praying he feels better soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment